Pimalac® is natural antifungal obtained by the fermentation of not genetically modified strain of Streptomyces natalensis. Active substance of Pimalac® is min 55% of active natamycin (pimaricin).
- Pimalac® is effective against a broad list of mould, fungi and yeast that prevents all food deterioration caused by these strains.
- Prevents formation of toxic mycotoxins.
- Improves shelf life of food products.
- Has no effect on desirable culture activity in fermented products.
- Does not affect the appearance, flavor, aroma or color of food products.
- We also offer pure natamycin as well as blends with glucose and salt.
Packing options: 100 g, 500 g
Pimalac® is also available in pure liquid form and as sodium chloride blend.