Valiren® – Microbial Coagulants
Valiren® is a food grade enzyme derived through the controlled fermentation of specially isolated strains of Rhizomucor miehei. It contains the specific protease activity that makes it effective as a milk clotting enzyme. Valiren® complies with FCC recommended specifications for food grade enzymes.
- Economical alternative to FPC or calf rennet in cheese making process.
- Process conditions, clotting time etc. are similar to those FPC and calf rennet.
- Valiren® microbial rennet does not produced from GMO or does not contain GMO material.
- Valiren® has thermostable and thermolabile versions of microbial rennet at different activities in liquid and granular forms.
Liquid: 1 kg, 5 kg, 20 kg, 30 kg, 225 kg, 1150 kg
Granular: 1 g, 25 g, 100 g, 500 g, 1 kg, 20 kg, 50 kg
|Standard Products||FORM||Standard Activites|
|Valiren® Liquid Thermostable*||Liquid||600 -1500 – 3000 – 3750 IMCU/ml|
|Valiren® Liquid Extra Thermolabile*||Liquid||220 – 750 – 1000 IMCU/ml|
|Valiren® Granular Thermostable||Granular/Powder||2250 – 15.000 IMCU/g|
* BF (Benzoate Free) version is available